What we do
Meet and Greet
This is the ideal opportunity to meet new members and businesses and renew contacts.
Calendar of Events :
The Chamber hosts networking events throughout the year, including monthly Chamber lunches and the Build Your Business meeting to Budget briefings and specific after-hour events.
The Chamber issues a weekly update to members via mailchimp.
Lobby as a group – Town and County Councillors, as well as T.Ds and Senators.
- Lobbying specifically for adequate car parking facilities and traffic management.
- Speak as a unified group regarding matters of common concern and interest to the business community of North County Wexford.
- Regular meetings with the Town Clerk, Garda Superintendent, Wexford Co. Council, IDA etc, to represent members' needs and concerns.
- Ensure suitable infrastructures are in place such as roads, sewerage, water and reliable electricity supply.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with existing businesses in Gorey through business networking meetings.
- Promote Gorey as a quality Shopping and Tourist area with excellent facilities and services.
- Encourage new businesses to set up in town.
- Help existing businesses in Gorey to expand and develop.
- Encourage and develop social and business contact between members of the Gorey Chamber through business after hours' events, ie breakfast seminars and social events.
- Improve crime prevention measures through Business Watch.